Skip to main content

It's Friday

...Their job, to enforce the law (Thank God it's Friday)

Comments

  1. Never mind Bletchley, Rick--what about Masterton?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing against the historical code-cracking fame of Masterton and Kerikeri. I just think Bletchley Park would have a better shot at decrypting ZT at this particular time.

    Or..are we so cool now that that's all one has to say to open up a FN 34All?
    No pics of pizza and warnings about being nice to retards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh*...where's Mr. Turing, now that we need him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muslim?
    Somali as far as I've heard.

    Careful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. agree with rick. i would suggest that this is no more than it looks. A very fat mentalist losing the plot

    ReplyDelete
  6. People did try and warn the mad Liarbour nitwits about the dangers this muslim crackpot posed for NZ society.

    Once again Liarbour caught with it's pants down. They are that incompetent we must have a snap election as they are unfit to govern this land !!

    Public safety issues as Liarbour are a health hazard and a national security threat !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know somebody who had dealings with this lady in Blenheim and they state with absolute certainty that at that time (just over a year ago) she was wearing a black letterbox disguise.
    Which is not to say she isn't simply a nutter, of course.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. This mad women had been the subject of an investigation by the department of immigration at Ministerial Level.

    Surely the victims ( the NZ public) have a attainable case against the government for criminal negligence ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess the information will come out over the next few weeks and speculation isn't going to get us anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey guys, is it just me or does that day off we just had seem like it never happened? I've got a cold beer in my hand and I'm looking over the harbour - it's been pretty calm here. Well, weather-wise at least...

    Hey Bill, how's that return to the working classes going?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's what I reckon too.

    In other news, Rodney Hide is back to blogging.

    Xavier of 'About Town' and 'Kate Basket' (or something) left-wing fame also.

    And Murry and Alisa are grumpy on 'Old Yella'.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ^^ grumpy at ME for wanting to Nitschke Old Yella, to be specific.

    ReplyDelete
  13. considering an offer, money is light and the weather is good up here, so I don't fancy their chances of getting me off the couch at this stage.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rick, I reckon there comes a time when keeping an old pet alive has more to do with selfishness or a reluctance to face facts than the animal's welfare.
    All credit to those who care for their pets and look after them well, but there comes a time.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bro - put the squeeze on them. There's a skills shortage y'know. Mind you there's some good raw talent out there going begging at the moment. It's just you have to spend so much time showing them the ropes.

    Gotta say too bro, sometimes it's good to put the old shoulder to the wheel just to keep your hand in.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bloody skills shortage. It's at times like this that your organisation's ponderous bureaucracy comes back to bite you. Just had a salary review with a very clever American staff member, and had to tell her that yes, she's picked up the job in no time, worked wonders in the last 12 months, is an asset I'd hate to lose, but, er, well, the organisation's job evaluation processes have graded her job at salary scale 'F' and my hands are tied. I can offer an "accelerated progression" of regular increment plus $1000... Americans aren't used to this - I could almost see myself reflected in her eyes as Pointy-Haired Boss (which is grossly unfair as I'm neither bald nor fat).

    Still - buggered if it'd persuade me to start my own business. I'd prefer to reach old age.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Evening guys. Long long work hours and no time to blog. But it's Friday, 4 deadlines passed, and another a distant Wednesday away, so I'll have to pop my head up for a look.

    As for the opening line, I am always reminded of the film Dragnet, and the Art of Noise theme song.

    Dan Aykroyd played the cop Joe Friday. Thus, when the chips were down Thank God it's Friday!

    You do know who Aykroyd is, don't you? "We're on a mission from God"

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heck, it's Friday - and the second this week too. Downside is that we had two Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Upside is we didn't have to worry about Tues, Wed or Thurs!! Every week should be like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have just knocked off, there is so little feed about at present the Otago skinks are carrying cut lunches. Police dogs seem to be doing ok on a diet of halal ass though.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am familure with that line.

    Have to watch Dragnet one of these days I suppose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.