Skip to main content

Friday night free for all

Chat time again!

Comments

  1. Goooooooooooooooooooooood evening Nu Zeeland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Murray!

    It seems quiet tonight. Is everyone out getting their party pills before they become illegal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't look at me I'm finishing a latin assignmnent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you round folks, I'm off to see a genuine Kiwi healing evangelist!
    Weston Carryer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good evening. I'm shamefully doing work email on Friday night because the American recipients will be working tomorrow. Aren't time zones wonderful? Er, for my employer, that is.

    It's tempting to stock up on party pills and thank Jim Anderton for the excellent investment opportunity, but I wouldn't take them myself so it seems unfair to bill others for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm well, just given my views on the "rich church" thread.

    Suffice to say I'm not Catholic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would guess for more reasons that just thinking the Church is rich?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evening all.

    [Well it worked a few weeks ago]

    George

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not Friday any more. Can I still comment? I sense a chance to engage in some good discussion with a non-Catholic.

    Scrubone, what are some of those "many" reasons you're not a Catholic?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.