Skip to main content

Ninja

Ninja. Now there is a word to strike terror into the hearts of white belts every-where. I'm not talking about the Teenage Mutant Turtle variety. No, even the Adolescent Radioactive Black belt Hamsters were more dangerous than those Ninja. I'm talking about the real Ninja.

Of course, you'd expect websites to be around to fill you in on the details of these silent assassins. By far and away the best Ninja site I have come across would be "Real Ultimate Power." Have a quick look through this site to familiarise yourself with what being a Ninja is all about. Make sure you check out the Hate Mail section for examples of trolling. Sad really.

View the Ninja Web Site: Real Ultimate Power

Now once you are up to speed on Ninja, watch this movie on how best to defend yourself against Ninja.

Defense against Ninja - [Update 2009 - This just sucks. The link is broken. Another vital piece of internet knowledge lost for ever. If only I had written down this video.]

I could tell you a lot more about the secrets of the Ninja. But then I'd have to kill you.

Note: Recommended as suitable for those over 18 years of age or having at least a Green Belt in any of the various Martial Arts. Contains strong language and occasional use of the colour red.

Thanks also to ZenTiger from Sir Humphreys for allowing us to reprint this historically significant post from back in 2005. You're a good sort Zen, and we appreciate it.

Comments

  1. I just have to say the video "Defense against a Ninja" is just gold. I'm laughing my head off just thinking about it. I hope there are readers out there who gain the same enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm perplexed at the lack of page loads over the last 45 minutes. I just checked all the other blogs and NOT ONE is carrying a post about Ninjas. Maybe ever!

    All DPF can muster is a post about a randy Wombat and a liberal.

    However, it's the liberal that seems to be the Wombat (Waste Of Money Brains And Time).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Ninja site is so sweet. I love it with all of my body (including my pee pee). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That second link needs a warning of grossness! Or at least an R rating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does: Note: Recommended as suitable for those over 18 years of age or having at least a Green Belt in any of the various Martial Arts. Contains strong language and occasional use of the colour red.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually the real ninja is the Kawasaki Ninja, one primo bike.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really funny Zen, but it doesn't really compete with a wombat buggering up your language.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.