Skip to main content

Satirising Obama as Our Lord

There is a piece of satire floating around the blogosphere satirising Obama as the God made man, Our Lord Jesus the Christ. I've come across it in a few places now, and found that I couldn't read it - it disturbed me too much. Now that I've had a think about it, I think it disturbs me mainly because that in the mocking of Obama, it mocks God as well. And comparing Obama to Jesus just brings to mind thoughts of the Anti-Christ. For both those reasons, I won't be linking directly to the posts.

Comments

  1. "And comparing Obama to Jesus just brings to mind thoughts of the Anti-Christ."

    Lucyna - Funnily enough Obama didn't write the satire so I would have thought your complaint would be limited to the authors and promoters of the piece (and had you done so I would have sympathised). However it seems you couldn't resist a swipe at Obama as well, suggesting a case of "pot calling the kettle black" maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean, Obama is scary and I hope that he doesn't become the American President later this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.