Skip to main content

Feb 28

Well, it's the last day of the month and the last day of summer. Happy Birthday for those who celebrated a birthday today.

Perhaps that includes those who were born on February 29th? Seems to me that if you have a birthday on Feb 29, you could start at noon on the 28th and keep going until noon on March 1st. That way you bridge the gap.

And in totally unrelated news, a new species of "Frogfish" has apparently been discovered, exciting both Ichthyologists and Herpetologists simultaneously. You don't get that happening every day.

Comments

  1. I think that the association between these two examples of 'bridging gaps' could well be a Zen thing ... no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm inclined to agree, one the basis it all made perfect sense to me, Mojo.

    Then again, if you noticed that, then it's also a Mojo thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZenTiger,

    Thanks for the link! I thought it was a pretty neat article, and I'm glad it made it through your Zen filter. =)

    If there is anything I can do for you, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kris. You said:

    I'm glad it made it through your Zen filter. =)

    There's no stopping "cool"!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.