Skip to main content

Evolution of Dance

Whilst we wait for Scrubone's Saturday Night Humour, and following on from the hilarious music video (well, I thought so) from last week, here's an equally amusing clip titled "Evolution of Dance" although most of it seemed to highlight a few notable efforts from the 60's to 90's.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Judson Laipply:



Unrelated joke for those without broadband (sorry for rubbing it in).

A guy stands in front of the Pearly Gates. St. Peter is frantically looking through the book, but then looks up and says, “I’m sorry, but your name isn’t in here.”

The guy is naturally upset. But St. Peter says, “No one knows this, but you can get in if you’ve done something heroic. Have you ever done anything heroic?”

The guys smiles and says, “Yes! I was driving along and saw a woman stranded next to her car. A gang of thugs were getting a bit too friendly with her. You could tell they were up to no good.”

He continued, “I stopped my car, got out, and walked up to the obvious ringleader, the biggest guy in the group. I punched him hard in the face - knocking him down. I turned to the rest of them and yelled ‘Anyone wants to mess with her has to go through me.”

St. Peter was impressed. “I’m surprised that’s not in the book” he said, “When did that happen?”

The guys answered, “About 5 minutes ago.”

-------
UPDATE: Actually, I think this clip is even cooler. Totally Froid.



Comments