Skip to main content

Baby murdered by abortion in open casket


Source: Lifesite News

Comments

  1. yet another sign that abortion is murder. You could even check out the testimony of an ex-Planned Parenthood employee here:

    http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/former-abortion-clinic-worker-speaks-out-for-life

    Quote from that testimony:

    Working in the autoclave room was never, ever easy. I saw my lost child in every jar of aborted baby parts. One night after working autoclave my nightmares about dead babies were so gruesome and terrifying and intense I met with the clinic’s director to talk about my feelings.

    She was very understanding, open and honest, and painfully forthright when she told me, “What we do here is end a life. Pure and simple. There is no disputing this fact. You need to be OK with this to work here.” After a few days rotated out of the autoclave room, I felt I was OK with this, and God help me, I went back.


    I relate this, like CatholicTV does the collapse of family, marriage and child bearing in western societies, to the financial catastrophe in the United States and other Western countries. While I want the US and other countries to succeed, in another sense if they do not change their ways then financial collapse is what I prefer: the abortion industry is fueled with money and once that money supply collapses then we'll see whether they want to continue to end a life or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matthew,

    Just rescued your comment from the Spam folder, not sure how it ended up there.

    I totally agree with what you've said. We cannot continue to go on murdering babies without consequence. Except in this country, abortions are done by the State, so for them to stop either a massive change of heart has to occur or the State has to collapse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed Lucia Maria. (I was logged in via my work connection @ home which for some reason had me going via Hong Kong for internet connectivity. I had to do a spam check from Google as they said I didn't normally log in from this location on the internet.)

    Anyway, I agree with your comment and in this case I think the state will slowly collapse because people wont change - increasing budget deficits will strain the health dollar budget (and including abortion funding is a terrible perverse part of that budget) and cause terrible strains on our national budget. I wonder if the last thing the State provides "for free" will be abortions or will it be something else. Until then, I do live in hope that there will be a massive change in the people. That change normally starts with silence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you have to publish that? Such depravity. And of course, it didn't have to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty Blue,

    Yes. Unborn babies need to be shown to be human. So many are killed without outrage. I won't show gruesome pictures, because I don't think that is necessary. But this, this needs to be seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do get your point. This pic is unholy and gruesome.
    What an outrage, how can the Minister stand for it???
    Yep, I do get what you are saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture is neither unholy or gruesome.

    Perhaps your reaction arises from your unfamiliarity with open coffins at funerals.

    Personally I find the Kiwi tradition of closed coffins and the body hidden from sight kind of sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andrei, I wasn't talking about the coffin. I was referring to the image of the aborted baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. But if the coffin is open, you will see the body.

    And that is what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did the baby get murdered

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.