Skip to main content

Friday night free for all

Chat time!

Comments

  1. Evening All

    Came across this gem in a comment over at Chris Trotter's excellent blog. Can someone here translate it for me?

    "There's little point, however, decrying cynicism if you can't posit a better way forward. And so, I must agree with you, Chris, that a first, crucial step is the freeing of the public space from the carping rigidities of compulsory neo-liberalism. "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adolf,

    I'm stuck on "carping rigidities"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all;
    My that is a fine turn of phrase you have posted Adolf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gecko,

    How are you? Enjoying travelling around in Aussie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucia,

    I'm loving being back here, it's just a shame it's not as warm as I'd like where we are at present.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gecko, should be a lot warmer soon, though. Not like here where after the shortest day it gets colder, not warmer. Gets me everytime, still!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's true, I shouldn't complain! The nights are cold, but the days are beautiful at present, and it does feel like winter is almost over, then it will be 42 deg. here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning.
    It's raining again.
    An awful summer continues.
    Hope things are better for you all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.