Skip to main content

I love a good conspiracy theory

And this one's a doozy.

Comments

  1. What interest me most is that those who tell us that Iraq II was a mistake now are trying to spin Iraq I (The Gulf War) into a mistake too.

    Curious how, when the facts get in the way, the response is to change the facts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting: I left a comment along the lines of Clare's point seeming to be that the Kuwaiti govt should have just accepted the loss of Kuwait and left their citizens to be raped, tortured, murdered and enslaved, and that as far as I was concerned as a voter, I'd expect the NZ govt not to hesitate to lie or do whatever else it took if NZ suffered a similar fate - and if Labour couldn't commit to that perhaps govt isn't the job for them.

    "Awaiting moderation" followed by disappearance. Guess that one struck a nerve.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.