Skip to main content

Whale Oil has included this blog in his worst political blog awards [UPDATE]

You've got to laugh, really.

We should do a poll on the most anti-Catholic blogs in New Zealand. Whale Oil Beef Hooked would be right up there.

Related link: Whaleoil Awards – Worst Political Blog

UPDATE: I treat online conversations like I treat real conversations. If someone is being an asshole, I won't talk to them. Anyone that wants a conversation after acting like a real jerk needs to apologise and grovel profusely, and then accept that they don't have a right to have me respond to them. Continuing to attack me just makes it worse. I really wonder if some people on blogs actually know how to talk to real people face to face, or if all their interaction is just limited to the keyboard.

Comments

  1. Does anybody really care what the Serial Philanderer has to say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're getting quite a few incoming links from his blog right now. Hasn't beaten our Star of Bethlehem searches, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a pity he casts opposition to changing the definition of marriage to being anti-gay.

    Mind you, I think his real motive for naming this blog is that he is actually virulently anti-catholic.

    Can't imagine him running a post: "Some Conservatives support Civil Unions and are therefore anti-gay."

    ReplyDelete
  4. To my knowledge, Whaleoil has never explained WHY he is so anti-Catholic.

    Issues I guess.

    The shame in all this is that there is actually a decent bloke under all that in Whaleoil (I used to think otherwise until a few months ago). He could be so much better if he got over "the Catholic's".

    DrCP

    ReplyDelete
  5. DrCP,

    I've always thought that, even when I refused to link to him for a number of years because of that disgusting photoshopped picture of that teenage boy.

    We all make mistakes, and I try not to hold his against him, but boy does he make it difficult.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.